Congratulations on your decision to maintain your current HVAC system by becoming an Annual Maintenance Program Member! You are on your way to ensuring that your systems are running safely and efficiently!
Not sure what is included in our program? Look below!
At a Glance:
- Extend equipment life
- May prevent future catastrophes
- Lower energy bills
- Better air quality
- Maintain your system’s manufacturer and labor warranties (if applicable)
- 10% discount on service calls and repairs
- 5% discount on equipment replacement and upgrades
Annual Maintenance Procedures:
- Clean and check condensing coil
- Test and adjust operating pressures
- Test starting capabilities
- Test and adjust blower components
- Test and check safety controls
- Clean or replace standard 1” filters
- Clean condensate drains
- Test voltage of motors
- Lubricate necessary parts
- Check refrigerant superheat
- Startup/shut down of humidifier
- Maintain humidifier
- Maintain Dehumidifier, HRVs and ERVs (If included in AMP)
- Combustion analysis
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Pre-booking maintenance appointments is ALWAYS welcome!
- Please account for the 2-hour arrival window and the length of the maintenance.
- Don’t hesitate to provide our dispatcher with any special instructions for your appointment for your technician such as:
- Calling a specific person
- Use the side door/garage for entry
- Door will be unlocked or key under the mat
- Please call homeowner when leaving
- Specific parking instructions
- If you have any pets, we do ask that they be kept in a different area of your home to not only ensure their safety, but also for our technicians.
- Please make sure that our technicians can gain access to your equipment in your home, especially during inclement weather.
- Our technicians will arrive during the two-hour window that was scheduled. Given the nature of the maintenance appointment, there may be some loud noises with our technicians working inside and outside of your home. We do apologize if this is an inconvenience.
- If there are any recommendations made by our technicians, you will be given a quote with the recommended repairs. If a quote is sent by email, we do ask that you respond to that email with your approval so we have something in writing and can order the necessary parts. Once the parts are in and have been confirmed, you will be contacted by our dispatcher to schedule your return appointment.
Lastly, with our main source of advertisement being word of mouth, if your technician delivered a performance please let us know. Also, if possible, google reviews are always appreciated!
Till next time,